Peer Supervision in Coaching and Mentoring
By Tammy Turner, Michelle Lucas and
Coaching and Mentoring in the Asia Pacific
Edited by Anna Blackman, Derrick Kon and
Coaching Supervision: A Practical Guide for Supervisees
By David Clutterbuck, Carol Whitaker and
- Explains what supervision is and how it differs from other ‘helping conversations’
- Provides a step by step approach to choosing a supervisor
- Advises on how to structure the coach/mentor development journey
- Explores a breadth of activities that enhance reflective practice
- Shows how supervision is an integral element of professional coaching and mentoring
The Practitioner's Handbook of Team Coaching
Edited by David Clutterbuck, Judie Gannon, Sandra Hayes, Ioanna Iordanou, Krister Lowe, and Doug MacKie
The Practitioner’s Handbook of Team Coaching provides a dedicated and systematic guide to some of the most fundamental issues concerning the practice of team coaching.
It seeks to enhance practice through illustrating and exploring an array of contextual issues and complexities entrenched in it. With team coaching assuming an even more prominent place in institutional and organisational contexts, the book is bound to become an indispensable resource for any coaching training course, as well as a continuing professional development tool.